Below are the questions about food that IELTS interviewers or other people might usually ask. Practice answering the questions to hone your English speaking skills.
- What is your favorite food? Why?
- Do you skip breakfast?
- Is there any kind of food you don’t eat? Why?
- Do you eat junk food?
- Is there any food you dislike eating?
- What food is your country famous for/
- What food would you like to try out soon?
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever been to? Why?